For reliable vehicle braking
Brake fluid DOT 4 AD
|Volume:||0,5 l, 1 l
|Description:||Synthetic brake fluid AD DOT 4 is intended for use in all modern automotive hydraulic brake and clutch systems where the car manufacturers recommend the use of fluids with specifications DOT 3 and DOT 4. AD Brake fluid meets the international requirements for DOT 4 brake fluids. It does not harm the rubber parts and brake hoses. Contains inhibitors which prevent aluminum, steel, iron, copper and other parts corrosion. It can be used in all typical for Baltics climate zones at temperatures from -50 to + 50 ° С.
|Benefits:||• Stable viscosity and temperature properties;
• Anti-corrosion, anti-wear and lubricating properties;
• Resists the formation of deposits;
• Low water absorption and excellent performance when used in high humidity conditions;
• Ideal for ABS brake systems;
• May be mixed with high quality DOT 3 and DOT 4 synthetic fluids;
• Meets FMVSS 116, ISO 4925, SAE J 1703/1704 and JIS K 2233rd international standards.
|Specifications:||• Density at 20°С, kg/dm3 - 31,040;
• Viscosity at 100°C, mm2/s - 2,3;
• Viscosity at –40 °C temperatūrai, mm2/s - 1350;
• pH - 7,0–10,5;
• Boiling point, °С - >260 ;
• Boiling point, water added, °С - >155.