AD Baltic has expanded its range with professional Yuasa batteries
„AD Baltic“ pleased to inform that form now on in our product range assortment fulfill the highest quality brand mark “Yuasa” batteries.
Yuasa 1918 – Founder by Shichizaemon Yuasa when begins research into metal electrolysis. In Europe for the first time established in 1981 – Yuasa Battery Sales (UK) Ltd (YBSUK) established in Swindon for the sales and distribution of Industrial Batteries in UK & Ireland.
GS Yuasa Europe’s product range includes some of the most well-recognised, trusted and high quality battery products for use in a diverse range of automotive, motorcycle, industrial and standby power applications.
GS Yuasa are one of the world’s largest global manufacturers of Lead-Acid and Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries. For over 30 years, GS Yuasa Battery Europe Ltd have been Europe’s leading battery supplier and the number one choice for quality, performance and reliability.
By distributor center (Swindom (UK) and Jönköping (Sweden) GS Yuasa supply full product range, increasing year-round availability and improving on current delivery times.
The GS Yuasa Group consists of 65 subsidiaries and 33 affiliates in countries throughout the world. For over 100 years GS Yuasa has continually created advanced stored energy solutions under the philosophy of “innovation and growth”, and established itself as the number one choice for vehicle and industrial batteries.
Alongside the common voltage (V), capacity (Ah) and cold cranking amps (A) ratings, all Yuasa automotive batteries carry recently introduced EN50342-1/6 European Standard performance markings. Every battery in the range has undergone extensive testing to determine its performance. Having passed the requirements of several stringent tests, each battery has earned a classification number for the following criteria and are marked on each product.
- Water Loss: rated W1 – W5 The ability to retain water content. The better a battery performs, the less water it will lose in service.
- Charge Retention: rated C1 - C2 The ability of the battery to retain stored chemical energy (charge) when not in use.
- Vibration Level: rated V1 – V4 The battery’s physical ability to resist the potentially damaging effects of vibration.
- Endurance: rated E1 – E4 (Conventional types only) The ability to withstand repeated charge/discharge cycles to 50% depth of discharge without failure.
- Micro - Cycle: rated M1 – M3 (EFB & AGM types only) The ability of the battery to provide power to restart the engine after frequent stop phases, its ability to recover state of charge afterwards and to resist ageing effects due to shallow pulse loads.
This marking you will also find printed on every battery.
Look for Yuasa batteries in entire AD Baltic network and www.adcat.lt .