AD batteries are given a 5 year warranty!
Car owners can extend their warranty for up to 5 years with the purchase of an AD battery!
The campaign period covers December 5, 2019 to February 29, 2020 (inclusive). The campaign is extended until December 31st , 2020 (inclusive).
The campaign is available to individuals who will purchase a new AD battery and install it for use in a passenger car. The car can be used for private, personal purposes only and cannot be used for any commercial activities.
It is easy to participate in the campaign:
- the buyer (natural person) purchases a new AD battery during the campaign period and installs it in his / her private passenger car for non-commercial use. The customer receives a standard 3-year warranty as before.
- at www.adakumuliatoriai.lt, www.adakud.ee or www.adakumulatori.lv websites the buyer inserts data on the new AD battery and his/her car (that will use this AD battery) by filling in a simple questionnaire.
- The system will check if the purchased AD battery is suitable for the car specified, record any other relevant data and send the Extended Warranty Certificate (PDF) to the buyer by email.
Things to know:
- An extended warranty is the same as a standard warranty. The terms and conditions will remain the same, only the expiry date will vary.
- The extended warranty shall take effect once the standard warranty expires.
- All information about the extended warranty: its effective period, a passenger car with a battery that is covered by this warranty, the terms and conditions and other information is available on the Extended Warranty Certificate (PDF).
- If the AD battery fails before the extended warranty expires, as with a normal warranty, the customer will have to deliver the battery to the sales representative. The warranty maintenance procedure is the same as for a standard warranty.
Information can be found here:
|Telephone||+370 700 22898||+371 676 06000||+372 510 3895|
Your AD Baltic sales representative is also always available for assistance.